Author: Jayne B. Lyons
From: Ed Giecek (Concrete, WA)
(The following was originally posted on my blog at IUOMA, March 4, 2018)
Bus, Bob Dylan, and a Bunch of Goodies! Yep...so surprised to see this mail art from Ed Giecek! Thanks, Ed! Love it!
The school bus on front, "Peace," and "Ed'z Magic Word Wheel" on back are so cool and original! I love to run my fingers across these stamps, and feel the texture. My hubby (who is also named Ed), really likes the Dylan stamps!
For this newbie, it is the third piece of mail art I have received. And just when I thought I was understanding things here on IUOMA - I see the "Add & Pass" stamp that accompanies the goodies inside.
So now silly me has some questions. I'm wondering...
* Do I add to the goodies inside, and forward them to the person whose name / address is included in the envelope?
* Do I make mail art using the enclosed goodies, and then send it to said person?
* Do I keep the goodies for myself, and send something to Ed G. and to said person?
* Do I do something else that I am not aware of?
* Or perhaps the "Add & Pass" stamp is simply a decoration, and no action is needed...
Leave a Reply.
Jayne Barket Lyons, Mail Artist and Collector of Stuff.